Capel Names Calderwood Regional Sales Manager
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/10/2011 2:00:00 AM
TROY, N.C. - Capel Rugs has appointed Dave Calderwood to fill the regional sales manager post for the company's Midwest marketing area.
Calderwood comes to Capel from the retail side of the business, having most recently served as manager of area rug sales for a large Ohio furniture retailer. Earlier, he was a sales and product developer for a large importer of hand-knotted and tufted rugs.
Capel noted that Calderwood has been recognized as "one of the area rug industry's best sales trainers. His knowledge of retail and wholesale markets will help him advance Capel's national dealer business."
Added Allen Robertson, vp, sales: "Dave's skills as sales person, combined with his experience as a sales trainer, make him a unique and valuable addition to the Capel team. We are excited to now offer dealers in the Midwest region even greater support as Dave helps them increase their sales."
Calderwood is based in Akron, Ohio, and is charged with managing Capel's sales in the six-state region that includes Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...