Pier 1 projects 3Q EPS of 18 cents
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/10/2011 2:33:33 PM
Fort Worth, Texas - Pier 1 Imports said in a press release Wednesday that it expects to earn at least 18 cents per share in the fiscal third quarter ending Nov. 27.
That's a bit higher than the 17 cents estimated by securities analysts surveyed by FactSet Research. In the same quarter last year, the retailer had net income of $21 million or 18 cents per share.
Pier 1 said it issued the estimate in advance of a store event it was hosting today with shareholders and analysts at its newly remodeled New York store at 71 Fifth Ave. in Manhattan, where management would provide an update on the company's business.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...