Bloomingdale's to add a store in southern California
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/3/2011 3:42:58 PM
Glendale, Calif. - Bloomingdale's will open a full-line store here in fall 2013.
The 120,000-sq.-ft. store in the Glendale Galleria will occupy the top two floors of a former Mervyn's unit.
"Bloomingdale's business in southern California has developed rapidly since we opened our first store in the Los Angeles area in 1996. Glendale Galleria will be our eighth store in the market," said Michael Gould, chairman and chief executive officer of Bloomingdale's.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...