Battle of Black Friday: Kohl's jumps aboard the Midnight Express
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/1/2011 1:59:40 PM
Menomonee Falls, Wis. - Kohl's will launch its Black Friday sales event at midnight on Nov. 25 (Thanksgiving night), joining Target and Macy's in the bid to snag the first Black Friday customers.
Kohl's for the first time will remain open for 24 hours on Black Friday, operating from 12 a.m. to midnight on Friday, Nov. 25.
Its "Love to Give, Happy to Save" holiday marketing campaign be carried across multiple mediums, including print advertising, direct mail, email, digital and social media, Kohls.com, mobile, television, radio and in-store marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...