Kumi Kookoon debuts capsule collection
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/30/2011 11:48:22 AM
New York - Luxury bedding producer Kumi Kookoon, which specializes in silk, is launching a capsule collection with artist Anne Kock for spring.
Anne Koch by Kumi Kookoon will bring the artist's playful design aesthetic to a line of silk bedding.
The four designs include:
- Braille, which features the phrase "I love you" embroidered in Braille characters;
- Vampire, which uses deep red appliqués and small fang appliqués on a ground of black or grey silk;
- Kisses, with hands-stamped lip marks on a white silk ground;
- Angel wings, a baby blanket whose extended silk wings can enfold the infant.
Products in the line include duvet covers, flat and fitted sheets, eye masks, decorative pillows and loungewear. The Angel Wings line also includes stuffed animals. Retails range from $27 to $755.
The Anne Koch collection includes a philanthropic facet as well. Ten percent of the proceeds from the sales of Braille will be donated to the American Foundation for the Blind, while 10% of the proceeds from the Angel Wings animals will benefit animal-rights organization PETA.
The collection will debut at ABC Carpet & Home in New York as well as online at kumikookoon.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...