Millworks teams with LACMA Museum Store
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/30/2011 11:44:53 AM
Los Angeles - The LACMA Museum Store has collaborated with textiles designer Andrea Bernstein for Millworks to develop a collection of modern, hand-screened cavas fabric prints for the museum's new Modernism show, "California Designs 1930-1965."
"Millworks was the perfect fit. Andrea creates unique textiles chosen for inclusion in the retail store assortments which supports LACMA's exhibition celebrating design in California," said museum store director and avp Cim Castillon.
The work was produced in California and Millworks was the only textiles company featured in the show, Bernstein noted.
The designs are available online at LACMA.org.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 6, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...