Macy's, Sears, Lowe's enhance digital outreach
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/26/2011 2:13:04 PM
New York - Just ahead of the holiday selling season, three major retailers have unveiled new consumer-oriented digital initiatives.
Macy's today launched mBGlog at macys.com/mblog, which offers how-to videos, trend information, product reviews and news about new product launches, in-store events and major sales. Each day, the blog focuses on a specific product category. Thursdays will be dedicated to information about home.
Sears Holdings today debuted localized digital ads at searslocalad.com and kmartlocalad.com the provide customers with real-time stock checks, pricing and special offers available at their area Sears and Kmart stores.
Lowe's yesterday introduced an integrated online feature to help consumers manage their homes called MyLowe's at Lowes.com/MyLowes. A MyLowes card or key fob helps customers track their in-store purchases online. Customers can also create rooms online and store floor dimensions, track a paint formula after checkout and access product manuals from product detail pages.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...