Manual Woodworkers to fete 80th anniversary in 2012
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/25/2011 11:22:21 AM
Hendersonville, N.C. - Manual Woodworkers & Weavers Inc. (MWW), a four-generation, family-owned-and-operated domestic manufacturer of home furnishings, is gearing up for its 80th anniversary next year.
Since 1932 when it was founded by the Oates family, MWW has specialized in creating and manufacturing gift and home décor accessories specifically for indepently owned retailers, which the company described as "the heart of America."
The company's began as a small souvenir store in Bat Cave, N.C. Today, it occupies over 500,000 square feet of manufacturing and distribution space in the mountains of Western North Carolina.
"Our pledge is to continue to provide our customers the very best in American design and craftsmanship - fine textile gift ideas to enhance a home, reflect a lifestyle and soothe the soul - made by Manual - made in the USA," the company said.
MWW will be hosting celebrations at the various upcoming winter markets, during the
Atlanta International Gift Show at the company's showroom in the AmericasMart Building 2 West Wing in suite 697, and at its new location at the Dallas Home & Gift Show at the Trade Mart in suite 1355.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...