Adesal Jacquards opens High Point showroom
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/24/2011 1:55:08 PM
High Point, N.C. - Adesal Jacquares, which produces fabric for the home furnishings and lifestyle categories, has for the first time opened a showroom here at the Market Suites.
The mill, whose production facilities are located in Buenos Aires, ships domestically out of Charlotte, N.C.
Among the lines Adesal is showing at market is "Ultimate Sense of Self," a positive/negative pattern featuring the faces of iconic figures who died before the age of 45. Another collection include a graffi pattern called "Just the Basic Facts."
Designer Mike Farrell, known for his edgy designs, creatived the new collection after months of research on Fairy Tales.
"I just spin my stories visually- from the art installations to my design work for Adesal and other home furnishings manufacturers," said Farrell.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 20, 2013
- Oct 16, 2013
- Jul 25, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...