Jay Franco and Sons, Nickelodeon Align for Kids' Bedding and Bath Collections
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/3/2011 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - Jay Franco and Sons will produce juvenile bedding and room accessories under its newly inked license partnership with Nickelodeon. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Winx Club are two of several properties included in the agreement.
Set to launch in spring 2012 nationwide, the program will target major discount and specialty channels of distribution. Other properties included in the deal stem from popular Nickelodeon shows, such as Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants, Team Umizoomi, and Victorious.
"We believe that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be a very important boy brand that will allow us to offer exciting fresh products for TMNT [Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles] fans of all ages," said Joseph A. Franco, vp, Jay Franco and Sons. "We're also looking forward to introducing a new line of products for girls based on the Winx Club."
The product lineup will include: comforters, sheet sets, quilts and embellished decorative pillows as well as bath coordinates and beach towels featuring the stories and characters of each property.
"We are thrilled to be working with Jay Franco and Sons to develop exciting product lines based on our newest boy property, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and our newest girl property, Winx Club," said Hal Snik, svp, soft lines licensing, Nickelodeon Consumer Products. "This partnership also allows us to leverage Jay Franco's relationships at specialty and department stores to introduce new products from our most popular Nickelodeon shows, including SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Team Umizoomi, and Victorious."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...