Revman Expands Across Categories
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/3/2011 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - Multi-brand house Revman International had no shortage of new designs on display at market last month.
In a key expansion for its more recent Vera Wang program, Revman added bath towels with a matelasse feel in eight colors as well as bath accessories and robes.
Vera Wang beds take their direction from the designer's apparel collection. "I think this is a beautiful evolution of where we had been," said Diane Piemonte, Revman's vp of creative services. "It's all about the details."
Another important designer brand in the portfolio, Tommy Hilfiger Home, has shifted its construction priorities away from pricier yarn-dyes in favor of prints that evoke a yarn-dye look.
"That brings us to the $129 to $149 price points," said Revman ceo Rich Roman. "We're going to be in the sweet spot."
The Tommy Bahama collection remains a tropical story, "but we're trying to cover all the bases," Piemonte said. Revman is showing more toned-down, textured master bedroom looks that can get a pop from the assortment of Tommy Bahama print quilts.
Revman has also extended the Steve Madden collection beyond its signature story of bold prints, adding apparel-driven looks for the master bedroom.
For Sean John, the direction is clean and minimal, with a nod toward hotel, she noted.
The company's house brand, Manor Hill, is giving more attention to weaves and doing more with decorative pillows. "Dec pillows are becoming more and more important," Piemonte said.
Manor Hill is also building out its freestanding offerings in bath. In addition to shower curtains that tie back to bedding, Manor is showing a variety of constructions, including lighthearted prints, floral burnout overlays and appliqué embellishments.
Another notable new twist in bath sees the introduction of novelty accessories for the Laura Ashley line. In addition, Revman has expanded Laura Ashley bath with rugs and towels.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...