JLA takes Natori into table linens, barware
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/21/2011 2:37:34 PM
New York - At next week's NY Tabletop Market, The Natori Company will launch table linens and barware produced by JLA Home, which also manufactures Natori's luxury bedding and accessories.
The Spring Table Linen collection includes napkins, placemats and table runners whose inspirations range from the Northern Silk Road to France's colonial past in Indochine.
The black and white Chinoiserie placemats are reversible, quilted in a fretwork pattern on Natoribamboo Fretwork Jacquard, bound with a geometric woven ribbon.
"Inspired by my passion for uniqueness, each piece in our barware and table linen collection is handcrafted to be a personal treasure: a modern harmony of East and West, a sensual palette of color and texture, a glamorous thread to weave into your life each and every day," saod Josie Natori, founder and ceo of Natori.
The barware collection include an ice bucket and tongs, cocktail shaker, wine coaster, serving trays and cocktail swizzle sticks.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...