zicci bea Launches Bedding Collections
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/21/2011 5:14:21 AM
NEW YORK - Interior designers Shoshanah Weinstock and Yali Katz recently paired up to create zicci bea, a line of affordable luxury bedding that draws inspiration for their high-end, custom bedding.
The debut collection includes six bedding sets with a reversible duvet cover, fitted sheet, sham and pillow case(s).
The grounds are neutral to coordinate with solid sheets and other accessories, but he duvet cover designs include stripes and damasks in bold colors and over-sized patterns. Sets are constructed of 220-count, pigmentdyed cotton sateen.
Retails for queen are $289 and are available at www.siccibea.com and in select beding shops, boutiques, small chain stores and interior designers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...