UF&D Showroom Relocates
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/20/2011 7:36:50 AM
NEW YORK - Following its merger with Pacific Coast Feather earlier this year, UF&D's Manhattan showroom will relocate into the PCF showroom ahead of this month's New York Home Fashions Market Week.
The showroom is at 1071 Avenue of the Americas (the same building UF&D had its old showroom) on the third floor.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...