Williamsburg, Avanti to Unveil New Bath, Kitchen and Table Linens Program
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/20/2011 7:27:58 AM
WILLIAMSBURG, VA. - Williamsburg and new licensee Avanti Linens are set to launch their new collaborative program of bath towels, kitchen textiles and table linens at the upcoming New York Home Fashions Market this month.
Williamsburg said Avanti's "powerful design expertise and rich contemporary aesthetic paired with an understanding of Williamsburg's roots" have led to the development of 11 new patterns.
Avanti's designers drew inspiration from Williamsburg's product lines from Pratt & Lambert and new designs from Royal Heritage Home.
The product assortment includes: shower curtains, accessories and bathmats for the bath; napkins, pot holders, kitchen towels and window curtains for the kitchen category; and tablecloths, placemats, runners and napkins in table linens.
"Avanti has incorporated a variety of colors on trend for today, from creamy yellow with pops of chartreuse, to warm coral and orange, to gray-blues and rich browns," Williamsburg noted. "Whether floral, damask or ikat, a resist, embroidery or chintz, Avanti's new Williamsburg products are diverse and well suited for contemporary homes."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...