CSN Relaunches as Wayfair.com
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/20/2011 6:29:14 AM
Online retail powerhouse CSN Stores - the second largest online seller of home furnishings in the U.S. - officially relaunched itself as Wayfair.com last month, consolidating more than 200 product sites into one megasite, with more than 4.5 million items and 5,000 brands.
In a release, the company called the move a "major strategic development," adding that the company is on course to top $500 million in sales this year. The new site includes a new tagline, "a zillion things home."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...