Safavieh hires Notaro to fill new post
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/17/2011 3:25:58 PM
Port Washington, NY - High-end rug house Safavieh has appointed Jenn Notaro to the newly created position of executive account manager.
She reports to Arash Yaraghi, principal.
Notaro previously served as a marketing and events manager for a boutique marketing firm specializing in luxury goods clients. Prior to that, she worked within the wholesale division of Yves Saint Laurent and was responsible for accessories sales for North and South America.
In her new stint, she is focused on sales to national catalog accounts, and will also liaise between key retail customers and Safavieh licensing partners.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...