Bon-Ton to open new Carson's, Herberger's units
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/17/2011 3:11:55 PM
York, Pa. - Regional department store chain The Bon-Ton Stores on Nov. 9 will celebrate the opening of two new units: a new Carson's store at the Markland Mall in Kokomo, Ind.; and new Herberger's at the Southdale Center in Edina, Minn.
The Carson's was previously located at the Kokomo Mall. Its new site is a one-level, 60,000-square-foot store that has been renovated and redesigned.
The new Herberger's is Bon-Ton's sixth store in the Minneapolis market, a tri-level, 135,000-square-foot location that Bon-Ton also completely redesigned.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...