Sunbrella to participate in home trends panel discussion in New York
Casual Living Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/14/2011 2:56:53 PM
New York -- Sunbrella fabrics will take part in an Oct. 13 panel discussion at the D&D Building in New York.
The 2 p.m. event will focus on the exploration of transitional design and will be led by Gina Wicker, design and creative director for Sunbrella fabrics, and Norman Vanamee, editor-in-chief of Garden Design magazine.
"We design Sunbrella fabrics that are suitable for any room in the house, knowing that fabric beauty and performance are as important for indoor decorating as they are for outdoor decorating," Wicker said. "We look forward to discussing our design philosophy with Garden Design and event attendees."
Wicker and Vanamee will explore the future of the home in which nature is an integral part of sophisticated design. They will discuss the techniques, trends and design queues that shape the role of the transitional design - erasing the boundaries between indoors and out. Sunbrella fabrics will be shown and a Q&A session and refreshments will follow the panel discussion.
The newest collection of Sunbrella fabrics for Robert Allen also will be on display in the showroom, serving as an example of fabrics that bridge the gap between indoors and outdoors. The collection, Al Fresco Oceana, boasts a soft color palette and a sophisticated vacation feel inspired by the Polynesian islands and the naturals trend. The fabrics, the majority exclusive to Robert Allen, include linen looks, matelasses, wovens, traditional floral motifs, multicolored stripes and transitional geometric patterns.
The panel discussion will be held in the Robert Allen-Beacon Hill Showroom, Suite 301 of the D&D Building, which is located in Manhattan on the east side of Third Avenue between 58th and 59th Streets.
Interested attendees should respond via email with "Fall Market" as the subject line to email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 31, 2012
- May 21, 2012
- Jun 14, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...