Perfect Fit promotes Grimsby to svp, operations
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/7/2011 2:26:12 PM
Charlotte, N.C. - Utility bedding manufacturer Perfect Fit Industries LLC has named Gary Grimsby senior vice president of operations, promoting him from his former post as senior vice president of global sourcing.
Reporting now to Dan Hammer, president and ceo, Grimsby is responsible for customer service, production planning, sourcing, purchasing, and manufacturing/distribution at the company's facilities in Whittier, Calif., and Monroe, N.C.
Grimsby has been with Perfect Fit since 2008. Prior to that, he served as vice president of sales for American Homes and Textiles.
"Gary brings a wealth of knowledge to his new position," said Hammer. "He has tremendous experience leading teams and his unique blend of retail and supplier side experience will allow Perfect Fit to further enhance its position as the premier supplier of sleep solution products."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...