Keehn reconnects with 230 Fifth
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/7/2011 2:24:59 PM
New York - Home textiles and furnishings showroom hub 230 Fifth Avenue, known as The New York Market Center, is welcoming back Dennis Keehn to handle its advertising, marketing and website-related initiatives.
Keehn of The Keehn Company brings 35 years of industry experience to the post. His client roster has included Bloomingdale's, Timex, The 225 Gift Building, Colgate Palmolive, and many others. Additionally, he created the advertisements for 230 Fifth Ave. from 1991 through 2008.
"We are very pleased to welcome him aboard the 230 family again," the building's management said.
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 11, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...