High Point Market's social media resource gets upgrade
Alex Lemonde-Gray -- Home Textiles Today, 10/4/2011 2:13:56 PM
High Point, NC - The High Point Market Authority has upgraded MyMarket, its social media and planning tool.
MyMarket allows market attendees to locate exhibitors, presentations and events, and to save selections for future reference in an itinerary. The social media resource can be accessed online to set up Market schedules and events, view contacts and exhibitors, send messages and schedule meetings.
MyMarket's mobile version, compatible with smart phones, iPads and other tablets, has been revamped to mirror the web version's functionality. Other updates to the tool include an RSS feed on the homepage, re-organization of the interface making finding information easier, new event grid views, alert messages and increased speed.
To create a MyMarket password-protected profile, go to http://www.highpointmarket.org/MyMarket. When creating a profile, MyMarket allows users to link to their websites, blogs, and LinkedIn and Twitter profiles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...