Summer 2011 Rug Preview
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/23/2011 4:35:23 AM
Angela Adams’ Sea Fantasy design depicts a vivid underwater scene on a hand-tufted 100% New Zealand wool construction. The piece can be used as a rug or wall tapestry.
Momeni is looking to reach a meditative state with a new collection of natural-fiber rugs called Zen. The rugs are hand-tufted of 100% wool with bamboo silk highlights.
Safavieh’s latest Martha Stewart-branded offerings include an Oriental field of poppies in bloom. This intricate 100% wool rug, a canvas of cut-pile blossoms on a loop-pile background, is hand-knotted in India.
The Creative Touch is showing an assortment of contemporary hand-knotted rugs made of wool, such as Blue Modern, which is part of the company’s Ikat collection.
C&F Enterprises is introducing more than 20 new accent rug designs spanning coastal, nautical and lodge as well as harvest and spring styles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...