Infant and Juvenile
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/23/2011 4:17:14 AM
Polka Dot Stripe is a new addition to Greenland's Just for Kids collection. The quilt set features dancing butterflies and polka dots. It reverses to a coordinating flower print.
Manhattan Kids is expanding its youth offerings with several new products, including these plush animal backpacks as well as baby and children's knit blankets, bamboo muslin blankets and embossed plush blankets.
Licenses from Morgan Home Fashions will blanket the beach with new products, including pop-up tents, indoor and outdoor activity mats, roll-up mats, lounge and chair covers, and collapsible beach chairs.
Creative Home Ideas/YMF's new Brights solid-colored bath rugs for kids include this shag in the Aruba teal colorway.
The artwork of Ed Heck of Maine Street is featured in the Pods design, inspired by his fascination with space, UFOs and aliens.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...