Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/23/2011 4:08:13 AM
Commonwealth Home Fashions presents the Sonic embroidered grommet panel available in three colors and two lengths, 84 inches and 95 inches.
The Dolly collection from Triangle Home Fashions offers a fresh take on terry-weave and chain-stitch embroidery, blending unique technique with elegant design.
Eclipse - the energy-saving, noise-reducing, blackout curtain from Ellery Homestyles - is represented by the Evie & Etobon pieced panel lined with Eclipse Thermalayer. The coordinating, rod-pocket Mojave Sheer of metallic organza gives off a multicolored metallic cast when light shines on it.
Famous Home Fashions introduces its Diamonds are Forever window panel design. It is a yarn-dye jacquard, woven with a combination of color-coordinated yarns for a two-tone effect.
Versailles Home Fashions is introducing two woven styles to its patented Bamboo Ring Top panel collection. Inspired by menswear fashions, these two new styles feature an easy-glide feature, are cordless for child-safe usage, naturally filter the sun, are eco-friendly in construction and come in recyclable packaging.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...