Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/23/2011 1:25:33 AM
The Gianni Collection from Softline Home Fashions features intricate embroidery that enhances the beauty of the panel tailored from lustrous faux silk. Available in five colors.
Achim is showing Buffalo Check, an all-over checkered pattern on a matching tier-and-valance set embellished with a macramé border trim for a warm feel. This is the burgundy color, and others include sage, chocolate and taupe.
Madeleine from Beacon Looms features a bold silk floral outline resting on an indigo background. Tuck valance and sheer underneath panels complete the look.
Elrene Home Fashions' Simone ensemble is embroidered sheer window panels with a matching trimmed waterfall valance. Simone comes in white, ivory, blush and gold, shown.
Omni from Arley/PDK is a contemporary jacquard panel with a woven, dotted circular design on a chocolate background. This panel is being offered as both a rod pocket and grommet top.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...