Tuesday Morning names Stein director of company
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2011 1:21:56 PM
Dallas -- Tuesday Morning Corporation's board of directors has appointed investment banking industry veteran and attorney Sheldon Stein as director of the company.
Stein, 58, is the president and ceo of Glazer's Distributors, a distributor of wine, spirits and malt products. Previously, he served as vice chairman of global investment banking and head of Southwest investment banking for Bank of America, Merrill Lynch. Prior to that, Stein was with Bear Stearns for more than 20 as a senior managing director and ran Bear Stearns' Southwest investment banking group. He was also a partner with the Dallas law firm Hughes & Luce, where he specialized in corporate finance, mergers, and acquisitions.
Stein also currently serves on the board of directors of The Men's Wearhouse.
"We are pleased to welcome Shelly to the Tuesday Morning Board of Directors," said Bruce A. Quinnell, chairman of the board. "We believe his extensive experience and knowledge will make him a valuable addition to the board and an asset to the company."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...