HFPA changes spring 2012 market week dates
Confirms September 2012 dates
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2011 11:59:27 AM
New York -- The board of directors of the Home Fashions Products Association voted this morning to change the spring 2012 market dates to March 5 to March 8.
The change was made to avoid a conflict with the Housewares show.
Fall dates are confirmed for Sept. 10 to Sept. 13, 2012.
I'm not sure the board fully appreciates the ramifications of moving market up by two weeks. CNY is very early this year and sample production time will be severly compressed with much stress for PD teams. I did not know that our industry crosses over with housewares to a signifcant extent!Budd Goldman - 2011-09-22 16:53:52 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...