Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2011 8:10:47 AM
Liora Manné offers a vibrantly colorful design with her new Pop Swirl Pillow, which comes in multiple colorways, as well as in gray and the two-toned gray-green. The pillow is made using the designer's patented Lamontage process. It is made of 100% polyester fibers with polyester stuffing, and is UV-stabilized for indoor and outdoor use.
Hallmart Collectibles unleashes natural-hide animal print pillows to summon the call of the wild into the home.
The Fancy Peacock pillow from THRO is 14-by-20 inches and made with 100% polyester faux silk. The preening, oversized appliqué is adorned with metallic embroideries and sequins for a regal look.
The new Country Chic collection from Home Fashions International features monochromatic printed pillows this market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...