Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2011 8:04:00 AM
Climaweave from Manual Woodworkers & Weavers is a collection of indoor/outdoor products constructed to withstand the elements and time, ideally suited for patio or garden - and filled with recycled poly fiberfill.
Microtex introduces a series of round 20-inch, microsuede laser-cut floral pattern pillows with decorative piping.
Arlee Home Fashions lifts moods with this cheerful mix-and-match assortment of boldly colored decorative pillows in a variety of designs and shapes. All handcrafted, embroidered, appliquéd and beaded, these pillows are made in India.
Pendleton Home's Crossroads design reflects First Nations teachings and the power of the four directions - the number "four" is sacred among many Native American tribes. Crosses in this jacquard pattern symbolize where the paths meet.
C & F Enterprises lets sand pipers play along the beach on its new golden-embroidered 12-by-24 pillow.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...