Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2011 7:54:04 AM
The England Flag with Crown hook pillow from Peking Handicraft is made of 100% wool and is 16 inches by 20 inches.
Newport-Layton Home Fashions revisits the Conservatory with this 55% linen and 45% viscose pillow in the ruby colorway and embellished with cotton bullion on each end.
Triangle Home Fashions presents the Leron Pillow collection, which creates a functional design for the home. Unique textures are achieved by using elastic threading.
Caldeira USA's latest assortment is anchored by a bright red palette and a British edge. New designs include, from left, Double-Decker Bus, London Collage, Union Jack and Large Poppy.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...