Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2011 7:27:42 AM
Mohawk Home is adding new looks to its Woolrich licensed line, including this one called Ferndale. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, Ferndale is made of 100% olefin and is available in two sizes - 5-foot-3-inches-by- 7-foot-10-inches and 8-by-11.
Creative Home Ideas/YMF is broadening its bath and rug divisions' offerings with several introductions this market, including this piece called Cute Zebra. It comes in this hot pink colorway and other bright hues.
Orian Rugs does a Summer Dance with its new Montage collection of USA-made polypropylene jacquard-woven style rugs. This rug and others in the collection were inspired by the rustic tradition of handcrafted Gabbeh style rugs.
Balta U.S. is introducing a flat-woven collection dubbed Mya, which employs natural hues to achieve a high-end wool look with the company's wool and polypropylene yarn blends. State-of-the-art power looms create the intricate woven detail and textural design.
S.S. Dweck's Zen Cool collection introduces bamboo woven mats in four colors. They are made from durable, eco-friendly bamboo with a nonskid EVA backing and have woven coordinating threads.
Jovi Home's new Ambience area rug design is from its new City collection of hand-tufted wool varieties.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...