Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2011 7:07:10 AM
International Textile Manufacturing is presenting its new Tropical Delights braided rug collection, which is available in these five different colorways and patterns.
M&Z Marketing Group's new patterns will be shown in fashion print accent rugs. Twenty to 30 new spring welcome mat patterns and a drop-ship monogram mat program round out this classification.
Carpet Art Deco uses a blend of fibers and a multi-structural weaving technique to create a space-dyed effect on this new area rug collection, which comes in classic and simple designs suitable for casual room settings.
Liora Manné used her patented Lamontage design process to create her new rug collections, including this one titled Le Jardin. This 100% acrylic rug comes in two colors - green, seen here, and gray - and is handmade and machine-processed in China for indoor and outdoor use.
Feizy Rugs is launching several new handcrafted area rug collections. This piece titled Barrett is a polypropylene style made in Turkey.
Bacova is expanding its offering of mats with a new woven collection that comes in a broad assortment of designs and colors, including monogrammed and novelty looks.
The colorful New Art rugs from Raymond Waites Design are filled with geometric shapes.
We would love your feedback!
- May 3, 2013
- Apr 16, 2013
- Oct 31, 2012
- Sep 23, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...