Kitchen & Tabletop
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2011 6:57:33 AM
Trendex Home Designs' new Peko collection of table linens features a contrasting appliqué-like stitching with a floral motif on the 100% polyester fabrication for indoor and outdoor dining. Available colors include charcoal, cognac, grape, grass, mauve, mocha, sage and wheat.
The Key Largo Fabric Collection from Elrene features indoor/outdoor fabric tablecloths, placemats, napkins, and outdoor runners in a sophisticated tropical theme.
Avanti Linens' Pembroke table linens for its new licensed program with Williamsburg are inspired from a woman's vintage worsted damask petticoat.
Home Fashions International takes flight with its Butterfly table runners, featuring embroidery on faux linen.
Lintex Linens presents some of its 2012 spring/summer collection of placemats and napkins. Potholders, oven mitts, aprons and kitchen towels to match will be shown in a variety of styles, colors and textures.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...