Kitchen & Tabletop
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2011 6:47:01 AM
Bardwil Linens continues to build its Lenox-branded program with the new Butterfly Meadow Sentiments table linens collection. The design includes the welcoming message, "Friends & Family Gather Here," among the flora and fauna.
Simply Lana's new kitchen towel offerings feature a specially designed buttoned loop for easy hanging on a kitchen appliance bar, towel bar or bathroom rack.
Klear-Vu is seeking accolades with its new Ovation collection of chair pads. It comes in this multicolored pattern, as well as in a natural design.
Domay is launching a line of exclusive coordinating kitchen programs featuring Coffee Shop by artist Maria Donovan, Boulangerie by artist Charlene Olson and Rustic Rooster, shown here, by artist Richard Lane.
Alpha Home Fashions dresses up the table with its new Festive Ribbon collection, which features hand-embroidered flame-stitching on table runners and placemats on faux silk. It comes in these five colorways.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...