Kitchen & Tabletop
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2011 6:41:17 AM
C & F Enterprises rocks the "Kasbah" with this new collection of quilted table linens in contemporary paisley patterns and gem tones.
From its Dansk table collection, Suntex offers three collections that offer an assortment of Scandinavian modern lifestyle table linens including the Shimmer Collection, the Modern Living Collection and the Natural Fiber Placemat Collection.
Lamont Limited's new Cambria, which comes in either black/silver or taupe/ivory color combinations, is made of Textiline. Components include placemats, hampers, bath accessories and other pieces.
The Center Disc table linen collection from Calvin Klein Home rounds out the tabletop with napkins, runners and placemats in sage, available at Town & Country Living.
Anchor Home is introducing a batch of looks from Paul Brent Licensing, including this coastal novelty design called Flip Flops, made of Poly-tivar for indoor and outdoor use. It comes in placemats and kitchen textiles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...