Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2011 6:24:18 AM
Bardwil Linens describes its new Floral Fusion by Lenox bath coordinates collection as "deliciously different," with its traditional florals combined with contemporary colors. The ensemble includes printed and embroidered bath towels, a printed shower curtain, shower curtain hooks, and a tufted and embroidered cotton bath rug. The hard accessories are available through Lenox.
Daisy Charm from Triangle Home Fashions has a delicate and sophisticated look, offering unique fabric technique and ribbon embroidery. The collection features layered, laser-cut elements.
Luxury textured dobby jacquard towels from MYMY-Bari are soft and sustainable, made out of eco-friendly fibers with low-impact dyes and free of formaldehyde for pure softness. Available in various colors.
S.S. Dweck steps out with super-soft, 100% cotton chenille bath mats. They come in an array of colors, and accent existing bathroom decor.
Avanti Linens is showing the Williamsburg Catesby Collection, inspired by prints of palm trees and other vegetation drawn by famed naturalist Mark Catesby. The line, in lemongrass, includes a shower curtain, bathmat, hand towels and bath accessories.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...