Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2011 4:52:09 AM
Blissliving Home's Recoleta duvet set features boldpatterned stripes reminiscent of Tucuman lace, handpainted tiles or balcony trellises. Available colors include lake, terracotta, ice, moss and slate. Both the duvet and the two matching shams reverse to the solid lake colorway.
Hallmart Collectibles introduces Asbury Hightide from its McBeth collection, an ensemble that brings a collage of design in a large, vibrant panel print. It is fully reversible to another dramatic design while accessories complement the bed with embroidery and appliquéd pieces.
Blue Ridge Home Fashions introduces its exclusive Duraloft polyester, fiber-fill down alternative comforter with many of the characteristics of a premium down cluster - lightweight and supple in feel with highwarmth functionality.
Waverly by Ellery Homestyles showcases its new Gypsy Charm Ceramic comforter, featuring an all-over block print damask trimmed with ecru grosgrain ribbon. This four-piece comforter set has a two-way slub reversing to cotton twill and is available with an assortment of pillows.
Home Fashions International introduces the Tree of Life bedding ensemble with sprawling, vivid colors paired with rich textures.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...