Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/22/2011 4:44:33 AM
Wellington & Castle offers Florence, a seven-piece ensemble with embroidery faux silk dupioni that is both springlike and soothing in hue.
ITOCHU Prominent introduces the Denim Refuge Home collection, inspired by the latest trends in fashion denim. The Keiko bedding set, shown here with slightly distressed textured indigo denim print, is accented with a delicate crochet print on cotton duck.
Dakar from Arley/PDK sports a tribal patch design, including various animal-skin patterns in muted jewel tones. The coordinate is a leopard stripe print and sheeting is an all-over stamp motif on a neutral ground.
M&Z Marketing Group's new line includes the Brights Collection of sheet sets with contrasting hems and matching reversible comforters and Luxury Weight Microfiber sheet sets with matching down alternative blankets and down alternative comforters.
Lamont Limited's Nadine collection features silver mink and London Fog color schemes on its reversible 100% cotton matelasse.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...