NRF: Shop.org Appoints Board Members
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/21/2011 8:08:04 AM
WASHINGTON - Shop.org, the digital retail division of the National Retail Federation, has added six members to its board of directors.
Newly elected Shop.org board members include:
• Miki Racine Berardelli, chief marketing officer, Tory Burch;
• Michael Crotty, vice president, marketing, Nordstrom;
• Richard Last, JCP.com; current Shop.org board of directors chairman;
• John Lazarchic, vice president, Ecommerce, PETCO Animal Supplies Inc.;
• Daniel Schock, retail director, Google
• John Seebeck, vice president, Ecommerce, Crate and Barrel
• Scott Silverman, co-founder and vice president, marketing, Ifeelgoods Inc.
• Scot Wingo, ceo, ChannelAdvisor;
• Bernardine Wu, ceo, Fit-For-Commerce.
Additional members of the Shop.org board of directors, who are serving the remainder of their two-year term, are:
• Anne Ashbey, vice president, marketing, Blackstone Audio Inc.;
• Bill Bass, president, Charming Direct division, Charming Shoppes Inc.;
• Troy Brown, retail practice leader, Demandware;
• Peter Cobb, co-founder, senior vice president, eBags;
• Chuck Davis, ceo, Fandango; executive vice president, Comcast Interactive;
• Patti Freeman Evans, vice president, research, Forrester Research;
• Kevin Ertell, chief marketing officer, OnlineShoes.com;
• Misty Locke, president and co-founder, Range Online Media Inc;
• Paul Misener, vice president, global public policy, Amazon.com Inc.;
• John Rogers, vice president and general manager, global Ecommerce, Under Armour Inc.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...