Downite's Mission: Allergy Relief
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/21/2011 7:58:27 AM
NEW YORK - Downlite is launching a new collection of bedding products designed and endorsed by allergist Dr. Jeffrey Miller. The Mission: Allergy collection has been tested effective for allergen avoidance and dust-mite resistance, and is bed-bug-proof, reported the company.
Products in the line include mattress pads, pillows and comforters designed to fit larger mattresses. They are available in a variety of natural and synthetic filling materials
The products are made with a tight weave microfiber. Downlite noted that Mission: Allergy polyester microfiber fabric has 0.33 denier filaments, with 204 filaments per yarn, which it claims is tight enough to block the passage of all allergen particles, while still being air-and water-vapor-permeable. On the comfort side, Downlite reported the microfiber has a silky feel and is not stiff or noisy.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...