IFDA's NY Chapter to Host Annual Walk for Design
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/21/2011 7:39:41 AM
NEW YORK - The New York chapter of the International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA) will host its annual Walk for Design Education on Sept. 24.
The event will return to Manhattan's High Line "so that members and their guests can explore the newly expanded park," IFDA said.
Louis Raymond, a landscape and garden designer and host of GardenShorts.com, will lead the walk and along the way, share his design tips and insight.
All of the money raised by the walk's donations and sponsorships will support the IFDA Educational Foundation scholarship and grant programs.
Participating members and their guests should meet, "rain or shine,"%3
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...