American Textile Puts a New Spin on AllerEase
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/21/2011 7:33:16 AM
DUQUESNE, PA. - After intense consumer research, American Textile Company is bringing a fresh look to AllerEase and expanding the line.
"Our consumer is a busy mom who is focused on providing a clean, fresh, sleeping environment for her family," said Mette Odom, vp of marketing. "Allergy bedding doesn't have to be plain white. We want to show our consumers that they can still have style while enjoying all of the protective benefits of our products."
In addition to redesigned product, American Textile has spiffed up the packaging and messaging for the brand, whose attributes include allergy protection, waterproof protection, bed-bug protection and hot-water washability.
The marketing strategy will include an increased focus on reaching consumers at all touch points, with increased emphasis on social media. "Moms are heavily engaged with brands in social media and we want to assure that we can develop a relationship where she spends a lot of her time," Odom said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...