Chortex US includes bedding for first time among its market introductions
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/20/2011 1:40:16 PM
At the New York Market - High-end bath house Chortex launched its bedding collection this week with two collections - a stripe and a floral.
Giving a modern twist to traditional designs, Chortex's new bedding program for the U.S. market is all 200-count 100% cotton percale for a soft feel.
One bed features yarn-dyed stripes in blues, brown and a bright pink against a white ground. It includes the top-of-bed comforter and shams as well as matching sheet sets.
The second is a damask-inspired floral with a more contemporary floral interpretation and palette, using blues and reds against a white ground.
Also new for market from Chortex are three bath ensemble programs from Turkey, including: the 100% Egyptian long-staple cotton Rhapsody grouping in six solid colors; Irvington, a 700-gram Pima cotton towel available in six solid colors; and Royal Ascot, a 100% Supima cotton product that comes in eight solid colors.
The average price points for the towels are estimated at: $9 for the fingertip, $20 for the hand towel, $30 for the bath towel and $60 for the bath sheet.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...