Gordmans appoints Lundquist to vp, stores
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/15/2011 3:54:53 PM
Omaha, Neb. -- Gordmans Inc. named Andy Lundquist, who brings more than two decades of retail management career experience, to the post of vice president of stores.
Lundquist most recently served as senior vice president of stores for Kohl's Department Stores, where he was charged with overseeing 270 stores. He was also instrumental in the opening of more than 300 new stores and six new markets for Kohl's.
Lundquist began his retail management career in 1988 as an assistant store manager with Richman Gordman Department Stores, the predecessor of Gordmans.
"Andy brings an incredible wealth of knowledge and expertise to Gordmans' executive team," said Jeff Gordman, president and ceo. "His tremendous experience developing talent as well as expanding a big-box retailer from a regional presence to a national footprint is a perfect complement to Gordmans' expansion strategy."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...