Missoni madness crashes Target website
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/13/2011 1:45:03 PM
Minneapolis - Today's launch of a multi-category, limited-time-only Missoni collection at Target so swamped the retailer's servers that the site was available only sporadically for much of the morning.
According to several news reports, Missoni items in some stores sold out within minutes.
By mid-day, goods from the 400-sku program, which includes soft home, had already made their way to eBay for resell.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...