Another Strong Quarter for TJX
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/13/2011 4:48:27 AM
FRAMINGHAM, MASS. - TJX saw earnings per share jump 21.6% to 90 cents during the second quarter.
Consolidated sales rose 8.0% to $5.5 billion.
Sales at the Marmaxx division jumped 10.4% to $3.65 billion, with comps up 5%.
Sales at Home Goods climbed 12.9% to $515 million, with comps up 3% on top of a year-ago comp increase of 8%.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...