Midwest Textile and Home Products Association Sponsors 22nd Charity Golf Outing
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/13/2011 4:16:06 AM
DUBLIN, OHIO - The Midwest Textile and Home Products Association 22nd Charity Golf Outing was held last month at the Country Club of Muirfield Village.
The event honored the memories of Dick Kenney, Morris I. Gindi, Matt Meinzinger, Lynn Davis, Kent Evans, Marvin Smith and Lido Mazzei. Proceeds from this year's outing will benefit the victims from the spring 2011 tornadoes through the Maples Tornado Victims Relief Fund, HFPA Foundation-FIT Scholarship Fund, Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation- Pediatric Cancer and specified charities for those honored.
The program included golf, dinner, introduction of the honorees and beneficiaries, sponsorship recognition, golf awards, raffle and live auction.
|From left: Dan Torchia, Torchia Sales & Marketing; Ted Tepe, Seaman Paper;
Dan Cousineau, Torchia Sales & Marketing; and Steve Johnson, Big Lots.|
|From left: Bruce Garfinkel, Steve Klug
and Michael Doherty of Ellery with Aaron
Croysdale of Big Lots.|
|From left: Ren Trapani and Kevin Cook, both HC International; Dale
Hughes, Sam Salem & Sons; and Cindy Hughes, Big Lots.|
|From left: Joe Zadareky, Big Lots; Dan Anthony,
Virginia Linens; and Jude Giovengo, PemAmerica.|
|From left: Chad Novak, FXI; Jennifer Oldam,
Ryan Spear and George DeSotle, all of SureFit.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...