ABC Kids Expo 2011 Connects With Social Media
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/12/2011 7:15:16 AM
LOUISVILLE, KY. - Buyers and sellers in the juvenile products industry will "virtually" be able to keep up with all the latest developments at the 2011 ABC Kids Expo via Facebook,Twitter and blog posts made by show staff and attendees.
The 800-square-foot "Blog Bistro" will be the show's centerpiece of high-tech connectivity. This space will feature 16-foot high walls with 8-by-10-footscreens on outer walls that will show a continuous feed of Twitter posts that include the show's official hashtag, #ABCKids11.
Qualified members of the media, mommy bloggers and baby planners will find plenty of electrical outlets, pastries, snacks, coffee and other beverages in the bistro during show hours. For more information about the show, visit www.theabcshow.com or call (210) 691-4848.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...