Ikea's Photo-Sharing Site Goes Live
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/12/2011 7:07:43 AM
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA. - Ikea's new community photo-sharing website, www.theshare-space.com, has gone live, and the retailer is encouraging its customers to elevate their status at the site by posting as much as possible.
Each week, Ikea will name one customer's room the "Pick of the Week." Ikea has also created "Kudos" levels for active posters, including:
• Space Sharer: A user who upload 3 or more distinct rooms (e.g., 1 living room, 1 bedroom and 1 kitchen or 3 different bedrooms);
• IKEA Fan: A user who tags five Ikea products in his or her photo collection;
• IKEA Super Fan: A user who tags 25 Ikea products in his or her photo collection;
• Admired Space: A room is saved by five other users;
• Exceptional Space: A room is saved by 25 users.
The site is also home to a new blog, "Design by IKEA" (www.theshare-space.com/en/Blog), through which Ikea design experts sharing tips, trends and design ideas.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...